Responsible for creating the GAT Newsletters quarterly, along with gathering all the information. Also, responsible for creating and directing the T&T program at GAT.
- Coaching since 1986
- Nationally Rated Judge for many years and assisted as a line judge once on floor at the American Cup. Bret started the Richardson Gymnastics Boys Team while studying Kinesiology at UNT. The Richardson team produced several State, Regional, and National Champions.
- Worked for Texans Corporate Health Clubs
- Began the Allen Gymnastics Boys Team. Left Allen briefly to start teaching school, but he returned to rebuild the Allen program. There he coached several State and Regional Champions. Next he went to North Star.
- Authored and speaks for the ITP-Boys 1 at GAT.
- His dream came true in 2003 when he was able to open up his own gym - Eagle’s Wings Athletics (EWA). At EWA he has nearly every discipline represented from USAG. He has transitioned from the Men's Program to the T&T program now. He continues to coach State & Regional Champions & continues to qualify athletes to Nationals. One of his power tumblers was an alternate to the World Championship Gold Medal winning team.
- 2007 was elected to the GAT Board; he is trying to promote education to help the growth that is needed for the T&T program.